4710 W. Central 316-927-3773
Paws to Play is unique
Wichita’s Best Dog-Gone Doggy Day Care
(seriously . . . it is)
Paws to Play caters exclusively to small dogs, under 35 lbs.
- Cage free boarding in comfy sleep areas; or kennels if requested
- Staff on-site overnights and all weekend!. . . dogs are not left alone overnight.
- Day care rates $2.25 per hr $18 max; no reservation required
- Boarding rates $24.00 per 24 hrs. all dogs; includes full day of day care
- Special needs dogs including puppies, seniors, or other needs are welcome
- Pick-up and drop off for boarding available weekends
When we sleeps, we sleeps good . . . .!
A staff person is on-site overnights and all weekend. All boarding dogs enjoy a restful overnight stay in our kennel free areas. (a comfy bed beats a cage every time) plus a full day of active play included in boarding price.
Our large colorful play areas provide plenty of room to romp. Nap spots, and play decks by large windows are great after playing. (people walking by, kids on bikes, and fire trucks to bark at are provided free of charge). We also have a large, safe, clean outdoor area for free play and other important business. (all areas recently inspected by state animal health department -April 2015 ,and found to have no deficiencies and well within health, safety guidelines)
All dogs get lots of individual attention.
Having sufficient staff watching over the dogs is so important (as Demi and Pippa always say, “Hey, how did they know it was us?).
Play areas are never over crowded!
Even the smallest dogs are safe and comfortable.
Our smaller play areas are easily visible and accessible to staff. Not fancy, just clean and comfy.
So, if you’re still not sure Paws to Play is a special place, come on by for a visit, check out our Facebook page or ask any of our customers. We’d love to add you to our day care and boarding family.
Terri Grooms, Owner
4710 West Central Avenue, Wichita, KS 67212